Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo Hiatus/I Dropped the Ball

As you can very well see, this isn't a short story - that's right, I lied.  While fiction writing classes keep you very well-honed in terms of writing new material, it does get difficult to find time to edit other things.  I imagined I'd have hours and hours of time left to me for both writing and editing, but 21st birthdays get in the way unfortunately.  But there will be a short story here by the end of December at the latest, that I will guarantee!  

Why not November?  Well, for those who remember my latest postings, I am doing NaNoWriMo during the month of November, and I highly doubt that I'll have time to edit another short story while writing this novel, along with school papers/presentations.  But all of my energies after this novel is written will be devoted to editing like a mad man - not this novel of course, that won't be edited for a good half a year.  But I'll try to have a damn fine short story by the end of December, two if I can work fast enough, but don't get your hopes up.  

Anyways, that's my story right now.  I'll try to write some poetry to post here sometime though.  Wish me luck for NaNoWriMo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism is always loved, even the negative stuff, so feel free to say something...